Content Television launches first live-action drama based on Halo franchise
London – Content Television, a division of Content Media Corporation, is set to launch the first live-action drama based on Microsoft’s globally renowned Halo franchise at NATPE 2013. The company will debut Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn to international buyers.
The programme delivers a story of heroism and sacrifice; taking new and existing fans back to the beginning as a group of cadets train at the Corbulo Academy of Military Sciences to join the ongoing war with the outer colonial planets.
Produced by Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries, the title recently garnered eight nominations at the upcoming Streamy Awards which includes Best Writing, Best Drama Series and Best Cinematography. Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is available as a 90-minute feature or 5-episode series for broadcast and online platforms.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020