Content Television launches first live-action drama based on Halo franchise
London – Content Television, a division of Content Media Corporation, is set to launch the first live-action drama based on Microsoft’s globally renowned Halo franchise at NATPE 2013. The company will debut Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn to international buyers.
The programme delivers a story of heroism and sacrifice; taking new and existing fans back to the beginning as a group of cadets train at the Corbulo Academy of Military Sciences to join the ongoing war with the outer colonial planets.
Produced by Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries, the title recently garnered eight nominations at the upcoming Streamy Awards which includes Best Writing, Best Drama Series and Best Cinematography. Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is available as a 90-minute feature or 5-episode series for broadcast and online platforms.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020