Content Television launches first live-action drama based on Halo franchise
London – Content Television, a division of Content Media Corporation, is set to launch the first live-action drama based on Microsoft’s globally renowned Halo franchise at NATPE 2013. The company will debut Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn to international buyers.
The programme delivers a story of heroism and sacrifice; taking new and existing fans back to the beginning as a group of cadets train at the Corbulo Academy of Military Sciences to join the ongoing war with the outer colonial planets.
Produced by Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries, the title recently garnered eight nominations at the upcoming Streamy Awards which includes Best Writing, Best Drama Series and Best Cinematography. Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is available as a 90-minute feature or 5-episode series for broadcast and online platforms.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020