ABS-CBN continues to be a source of Filipino content in Asia
ABS-CBN International Distribution has sold approximately 40% of its content since 2000 to eleven Asian countries including Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong Indonesia, Korea, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam. This enables non-Filipino, Asian viewers to enjoy Filipino programmes on their own television screens.
ABS-CBN says Malaysia is the top buyer of its dramas. More than 3,000 hours of content have been sold to Malaysian TV networks Astro Bella and TV3 since 2000. Magkaribal, Prinsesa ng Banyera,Dahil May Isang Ikaw, Impostor, Imortal, Budoy and Iisa Pa Lamang were some of the titles sold to Astro Bella, Malaysia’s first in-house pay-TV channel for telenovelas.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020