Singapore – Attendance at this year’s Asia Television Forum (ATF) increased an estimated 14% from last year’s market, according to organiser Reed Exhibitions.
There has been a significant increase in buyer participation from South Korea, Hong Kong and China, along with buyers from new markets like Kazakhstan and Mongolia, according to Reed. Several international content distributors who TV ASIA Plus spoke to, echoed that Day One of the market has been a positive one.
Nicole Sinclair, Director of Sales in Asia Pacific, CBS Studios International, says her objective at this market is to catch up with every client before the end of the year. “The most important thing is to meet all the clients, that it’s a well-attended market not only by the bigger clients but also a lot of the smaller regional ones that I don’t get to see so often throughout the year.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020