Singapore – Attendance at this year’s Asia Television Forum (ATF) increased an estimated 14% from last year’s market, according to organiser Reed Exhibitions.
There has been a significant increase in buyer participation from South Korea, Hong Kong and China, along with buyers from new markets like Kazakhstan and Mongolia, according to Reed. Several international content distributors who TV ASIA Plus spoke to, echoed that Day One of the market has been a positive one.
Nicole Sinclair, Director of Sales in Asia Pacific, CBS Studios International, says her objective at this market is to catch up with every client before the end of the year. “The most important thing is to meet all the clients, that it’s a well-attended market not only by the bigger clients but also a lot of the smaller regional ones that I don’t get to see so often throughout the year.”
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 562 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 127 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 93 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020