A+E Networks launches global digital initiative for “Mankind”
New York – A+E Networks has launched a global mobile campaign and social media initiative for Mankind The Story of All of Us, a 12-hour television event airing on HISTORY globally.
A+E Networks has developed a calendar for social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to drive local engagement by HISTORY’s fans worldwide. The offer includes daily updates, topical interactive features such as puzzles, trivia and live Twitter chats during broadcast. The network is also creating a Mankind app for IOS and Android devices that will be made available in the U.S., Italy, Southeast Asia and Latin America. The free app, available on iTunes and Android stores, contains over 600 Mankind trivia facts, 40+ short form clips, expert interviews and stills from the series.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 55 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020