A+E Networks launches global digital initiative for “Mankind”
New York – A+E Networks has launched a global mobile campaign and social media initiative for Mankind The Story of All of Us, a 12-hour television event airing on HISTORY globally.
A+E Networks has developed a calendar for social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to drive local engagement by HISTORY’s fans worldwide. The offer includes daily updates, topical interactive features such as puzzles, trivia and live Twitter chats during broadcast. The network is also creating a Mankind app for IOS and Android devices that will be made available in the U.S., Italy, Southeast Asia and Latin America. The free app, available on iTunes and Android stores, contains over 600 Mankind trivia facts, 40+ short form clips, expert interviews and stills from the series.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020