Star TV UK and BSkyB (Sky) have inked a new carriage deal that will enable Sky’s customers to have access to an expanded range of Star TV’s entertainment channels and programming. In addition to the renewal for its existing channels, Star TV will also launch HD versions of its existing channels to complement Star Plus HD, including On Demand services.
According to reports, Sky will be renewing its distribution partnership for Star Network’s range of Hindi-language entertainment and Bollywood film channels, including Star Plus, Star Life OK and Star Gold, as part of the agreement. This deal also includes newly launched Bengali entertainment channel, Star Jalsha, which follows the recent launch of Star Plus HD, a UK Asian TV channel in full HD.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020