CNN International launches digital travel platform
CNN International has launched a new digital channel, CNN Travel, for luxury, business and leisure travelers.
Through a network of more than 800 travel contributors around the world, CNN Travel delivers updated travel news, destination insights, inspirational travel ideas, original observation and researched city and country insider guides with directions to restaurants, bars, hotels and activities.
CNN Travel brings together the best of CNN’s existing digital travel portfolio and CNNGo.com, the Asia Pacific-focused travel start-up launched in 2009. The Hong Kong-headquartered team that launched CNNGo.com will continue at the helm of the international CNN Travel platform, working with international travel contributors to provide users with the distinct voice, authority and local insights.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 567 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020