The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 to be digitally re-mastered into IMAX format
Los Angeles – IMAX Corporation and Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE company, have announced that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX format and released in the UK through Entertainment One in IMAX theatres starting November 16.
The film will also screen in the IMAX format in select IMAX theatres in other international markets. The fifth installment of Summit’s Twilight Saga film franchise is directed by Bill Condon and stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.
“IMAX’s participation in 2010 on the release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was a success, so we’re thrilled to continue this productive collaboration,” said Lionsgate Motion Picture Group Co-Chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger. “IMAX delivers a unique and memorable experience that is the perfect way to celebrate this special movie-going event.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020