MIPCOM: Nominees from Asia at 2012 International Emmys
Cannes – Nominations for the 40th International Emmy Awards have been announced by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences at MIPCOM. There are 38 nominees in 9 categories. Winners will receive their awards at the 40th International Emmy Awards Gala on November 19 in New York City.
Some of the nominees from Asia are Singapore-based The Group Entertainment’s The Kitchen Musical for Best Drama Series; Singapore’ Imagine Group Pte Ltd and The Group Entertainment’s The Challenger Muay Thai for Best Non Scripted Entertainment; The Amazing Race Australia, co-produced by Seven Productions-Seven Network (Operations) Ltd., active TV and ABC Studios Australia; ICAC Investigators from Radio Television Hong Kong and the Independent Commission Against Corruption; and Thailand-based Workpoint Entertainment’s Wittaya Subprayuth for the Kids: Non Scripted Entertainment category, which also won the award for Best Game Or Quiz Programme at the Asian Television Awards in 2011.
Hong Kong-based Lightning International is the distributor of three of these titles, namely The Kitchen Musical, The Challenger Muay Thai and ICAC Investigators.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020