Banijay Group companies come on board YouTube Original Content Initiative
Companies within international production conglomerate Banijay Group in France and the U.S. have begun creating online programming for new premium branded channels as part of the YouTube Original Content Initiative.
Banijay Group company, Air Productions, in partnership with France Télévisions, has launched a new channel that is an extension of its popular LIVE music show Taratata, entitled Taratata On Air. The channel, fully edited and programmed by Air Productions, follows a weekly programming schedule including original musical content (such as backstage videos, cover versions of featured songs and quizzes). The channel will also tap into some of the 20 years of archive Taratata footage.
In the U.S., Banijay Group company Bunim/Murray Productions has partnered with Alchemy Networks to produce programming for an urban-themed premium YouTube channel launching in the fourth quarter of 2012. The deal will see Bunim/Murray provide new original programming five days per week.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020