Banijay Group companies come on board YouTube Original Content Initiative
Companies within international production conglomerate Banijay Group in France and the U.S. have begun creating online programming for new premium branded channels as part of the YouTube Original Content Initiative.
Banijay Group company, Air Productions, in partnership with France Télévisions, has launched a new channel that is an extension of its popular LIVE music show Taratata, entitled Taratata On Air. The channel, fully edited and programmed by Air Productions, follows a weekly programming schedule including original musical content (such as backstage videos, cover versions of featured songs and quizzes). The channel will also tap into some of the 20 years of archive Taratata footage.
In the U.S., Banijay Group company Bunim/Murray Productions has partnered with Alchemy Networks to produce programming for an urban-themed premium YouTube channel launching in the fourth quarter of 2012. The deal will see Bunim/Murray provide new original programming five days per week.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020