Turner expands kids’ portfolio with two new channels
Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. is set to expand its kids’ entertainment portfolio with the launch of Toonami, a channel dedicated to bringing high-octane action and anime entertainment to fanboys and girls across the region, and European pre-school channel Cartoonito, in early 2013.
Toonami, which is based on the hit programming block of the same name on Cartoon Network in the U.S., is a 24-hour action and anime destination. The multiplatform, multi-language channel will feature an expansive line-up of series including Young Justice, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Dragon Ball Z.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020