Turner expands kids’ portfolio with two new channels
Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. is set to expand its kids’ entertainment portfolio with the launch of Toonami, a channel dedicated to bringing high-octane action and anime entertainment to fanboys and girls across the region, and European pre-school channel Cartoonito, in early 2013.
Toonami, which is based on the hit programming block of the same name on Cartoon Network in the U.S., is a 24-hour action and anime destination. The multiplatform, multi-language channel will feature an expansive line-up of series including Young Justice, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Dragon Ball Z.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020