Paris – MIPJunior is launching Digital Kids!, a brand new full-day conference programme dedicated to cutting-edge content for kids in the digital age. Digital Kids! will run throughout October 7 and will bring together creators of leading kids’ brands from the web and social media, with producers, broadcasters and publishers to share business opportunities in what promises to be a one-of-a-kind industry forum.
Addressing intellectual property for kids, Digital Kids! will present case studies of ground-breaking content covering multiple devices, and speakers will include Misha Lyalin, CEO of Russian developer ZeptoLab, the company behind the hit property Cut the Rope, a physics-based puzzle game that has been downloaded over 250 million times since its release. Lyalin will share insights into how the ZeptoLab brand has grown, what’s next for them as they continue to move beyond the mobile screen.
Speakers for the “Kids IP: Great Ideas are Media Agnostic!” session will include Josh Selig, President & Owner of Little Airplane Productions; Josh Atkins, Senior Design Director for Microsoft; and Todd Slepian, Senior Producer Interactive TV for Sesame Workshop, who will present “Kinect Sesame Street TV”.
The “How to Create for Digital Kids” session will explore new creative ways of addressing the new generation of digital kids — which ultimately means creating with them. The discussion will feature a panel of experts, including Victor Knaap and Wesley ter Haar, co-founders of Dutch web agency MediaMonks.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020