Armoza Formats’ Still Standing gets new commissions
Armoza Formats’ game show Still Standing has announced new series commissions in China, Hungary and Brazil, on the back of successful series runs and higher audience viewership ratings.
In China, Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation has commissioned an additional 26 episodes for Season 2, which will continue without a break in transmission from the final broadcast of Season 1. The game show has consistently scored above the channel average, doubling and even tripling the audience viewership numbers in the competitive primetime slot.
Hungary’s M1 (part of the MTVA group), meanwhile, has commissioned a third season of the format, which is locally titled Maradj Talpon, and committed to air 67 episodes daily. Show & Game (producers of Deal or No Deal and The Weakest Link) will continue to produce the show. The new commission follows the successful Seasons 1 and 2, which tripled the average audience share for the channel in the timeslot, and doubled the audience for the broadcaster’s national news, which immediately follows the game show broadcast.
In Brazil, a second season has been ordered for the series, which will continue to air three times per week in primetime on Bandeirantes. The new season will feature 34 brand-new episodes of the popular game show.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020