Armoza Formats’ Still Standing gets new commissions
Armoza Formats’ game show Still Standing has announced new series commissions in China, Hungary and Brazil, on the back of successful series runs and higher audience viewership ratings.
In China, Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation has commissioned an additional 26 episodes for Season 2, which will continue without a break in transmission from the final broadcast of Season 1. The game show has consistently scored above the channel average, doubling and even tripling the audience viewership numbers in the competitive primetime slot.
Hungary’s M1 (part of the MTVA group), meanwhile, has commissioned a third season of the format, which is locally titled Maradj Talpon, and committed to air 67 episodes daily. Show & Game (producers of Deal or No Deal and The Weakest Link) will continue to produce the show. The new commission follows the successful Seasons 1 and 2, which tripled the average audience share for the channel in the timeslot, and doubled the audience for the broadcaster’s national news, which immediately follows the game show broadcast.
In Brazil, a second season has been ordered for the series, which will continue to air three times per week in primetime on Bandeirantes. The new season will feature 34 brand-new episodes of the popular game show.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020