Beijing and Shanghai – Youku Tudou Inc. (Youku) and Tudou Holdings Limited (Tudou) have announced the completion of the merger between Tudou and Two Merger Sub Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Youku, pursuant to the agreement and plan of merger dated March 11, 2012.
As a result of the merger, Tudou has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Youku. Youku’s name was changed from Youku Inc. to Youku Tudou Inc.
Under the terms of the Merger Agreement, each Tudou Class A ordinary share and Tudou Class B ordinary share issued and outstanding immediately prior to the merger has been cancelled in exchange for the right to receive 7.177 Youku Class A ordinary shares. Each Tudou ADS representing four Tudou Class B ordinary shares issued and outstanding immediately prior to the merger has been surrendered in exchange for the right to receive 1.595 Youku American depositary shares, each representing 18 Youku Class A ordinary shares.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020