Warner Bros. and WWE Studios to co-produce Scooby-Doo animated feature
Stamford, Connecticut – Warner Bros. and WWE Studios (WWE) announced they will co-produce a Scooby-Doo animated feature that will find Scooby and the gang solving a mystery at “WrestleMania”.
WWE superstars and divas including Triple H, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, and AJ, will appear in animated form and lend their voices to the project. WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon will also lend his voice and appear in animated form.
In the animated film, Shaggy and Scooby win tickets to WrestleMania, and the entire gang travels in the Mystery Machine to WWE City to attend the epic event. However, when a mysterious ghostly bear appears and threatens to ruin the show, Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred work with WWE Superstars to solve the case.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 54 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020