Adriana Cisneros to keynote MIPCOM’s inaugural LatAm luncheon
Paris – MIPCOM announced that Adriana Cisneros, Vice Chairman and Director of Strategy of the Cisneros Group of Companies, will be the guest headline speaker for MIPCOM’s inaugural “LATAM Global Dealmakers Networking Lunch,” a new senior-level gathering of 80 of the most influential entertainment executives from Latin America and worldwide who are driving the growth in international co-productions and media investment deals in and out of the Americas.
Sponsored by Telemundo Internacional, the keynote and lunch will take place on October 9 at the Carlton Hotel. It will be attended by a diverse cross-section of executives representing major studios, television broadcasters, production companies, technology and digital media.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020