News Corporation announces key executive appointments
New York – News Corporation has announced a restructuring of its senior leadership team, which oversees the company’s media and entertainment properties. Peter Rice, who has served as Chairman of Entertainment for FOX Networks Group (FNG) since 2010, has been elevated to Chairman and CEO of FNG, where he will oversee all programming and operations for the group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company, FOX Sports Media Group, FX, FOX International Channels and the National Geographic Channels.
David Hill, who has served as Chairman and CEO of FOX Sports since 1999, has been elevated to Senior Executive Vice President, News Corporation. In this new role, Hill will focus on programming, digital initiatives and other opportunities spanning the breadth of the company’s operating units across Latin America, Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
Commenting on the promotions, Chase Carey, News Corporation President and COO, said: “The contributions that Peter has made to News Corporation over the years are immeasurable. Peter has proven himself at both the FOX Entertainment Networks, and FOX Searchlight before, to be one of the most innovative and strategic leaders in the entertainment industry.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020