New York – IMAX Corporation and Malaysia’s TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd (TGV Cinemas) have announced an expansion of the parties’ joint revenue sharing agreement made in October 2011 to include the installation of seven additional IMAX theatre systems.
The deal brings the exhibitor’s total IMAX commitment to eight and brings the total number of IMAX theatres open or contracted to open in the Asia Pacific region to 321.
Under the terms of the new agreement, the first IMAX theatre is scheduled to open in a new construction project in the city of Bandar Utama in the third quarter, with a second opening December 2012 in an existing multiplex in Johor Bahru.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020