Accedo helps launch FOXTEL on Samsung Smart TVs in Australia
Sydney, Australia – Accedo, the enabler of Smart TV and IPTV solutions, has helped FOXTEL launch their first connected TV application in Australia by designing and developing the FOXTEL on Internet TV application for Samsung’s Smart TV platform.
FOXTEL on Internet TV will allow its users to enjoy FOXTEL without the need for installation, lock-in contract or FOXTEL set-top box. The application offers Australian viewers direct access to a selection of 30 live FOXTEL channels, including FOX8, Discovery Channel, ESPN, UKTV and Showtime, as well as FOXTEL’s 8 live Olympic channels and latest results from the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020