The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia appoints television and digital media leadership team
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia has announced the appointment of the senior management team that will be reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director of The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
In November 2011, Disney announced the creation of an integrated Disney Southeast Asia (TWDC SEA) organisation to harness the market opportunity of this dynamic region. Mr Gilby commented then that they were focused on accelerating the growth of the Disney brand, delivering a rich mix of content and leveraging technology to make their content more compelling and reach more audiences.
Amit Malhotra, who has been appointed as General Manager for Media Distribution and Sales, TWDC SEA, will be responsible for the distribution and commercial growth of the entire media distribution portfolio of Disney in the region.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020