Mumbai, India and Culver, California – Sony Pictures Television (SPT), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., will be acquiring approximately 32 percent of the shares of Multi Screen Media Private Limited (MSM), which are owned by Grandway Global Holdings Limited (Grandway) and Atlas Equifin Private Limited (Atlas). Upon government approval, the agreement will bring SPT’s stake in MSM to a little over 94 percent.
Under the terms of the agreement, an aggregate cash consideration of US$271 million will be paid by SPT to Grandway and Atlas. SPT is expected to pay US$145 million at the closing of the acquisition by the end of December 2012, while the remaining US$126 million will be paid in three equal annual installments starting from the fiscal year ending 31 March 2014.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020