S$20 million to boost Singapore’s media sector productivity growth
Singapore – The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) aims to raise the Value Added per worker from the current S$98,500 to S$119,700 by end 2013 through a S$20 million funding boost into the industry.
Over the next five years, the S$20 million will be administered under the existing MDA Grant Schemes, with S$15 million going into one of its five schemes, ‘Talent Assistance’ to upgrade skills; and S$5 million going into another scheme, ‘Enterprise Assistance’, for process improvements.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020