S$20 million to boost Singapore’s media sector productivity growth
Singapore – The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) aims to raise the Value Added per worker from the current S$98,500 to S$119,700 by end 2013 through a S$20 million funding boost into the industry.
Over the next five years, the S$20 million will be administered under the existing MDA Grant Schemes, with S$15 million going into one of its five schemes, ‘Talent Assistance’ to upgrade skills; and S$5 million going into another scheme, ‘Enterprise Assistance’, for process improvements.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020