CBS Studios, Avex Group ink mobile subscription VoD deal
Los Angeles – CBS Studios International and Japan’s Avex Broadcasting & Communications, a joint venture company between Avex Entertainment Inc. and NTT Docomo Inc., have announced a multi-year, non-exclusive agreement for CBS programming to be made available on Avex’s d Market Video Store, a subscription video-on-demand (VoD) service available to DOCOMO mobile subscribers for their smartphones and tablets.
The subscription VoD deal includes television content from CBS, including early seasons of current hits such as NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles and 90210, all of which were just renewed for new seasons in the United States, and full seasons of iconic series such as Star Trek, Star Trek: Enterprise, Numb3rs, Medium and The 4400.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020