Electus partners with Chef Duff Goldman for HUNGRY YouTube channel
Ben Silverman’s multimedia studio Electus, an operating business of IAC, announced the initial programming and talent line-up for HUNGRY, the company’s new food-centric YouTube channel, as well as a strategic partnership with renowned celebrity chef and food personality Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes, Sugar High). Goldman will be executive producer and star in a new series, and serve as a talent and programming consultant for the channel. HUNGRY will launch on July 2 on YouTube.
“The future of food programming is moving online, and viewers are increasingly turning to the Internet for their entertainment and education,” said Goldman.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020