Electus partners with Chef Duff Goldman for HUNGRY YouTube channel
Ben Silverman’s multimedia studio Electus, an operating business of IAC, announced the initial programming and talent line-up for HUNGRY, the company’s new food-centric YouTube channel, as well as a strategic partnership with renowned celebrity chef and food personality Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes, Sugar High). Goldman will be executive producer and star in a new series, and serve as a talent and programming consultant for the channel. HUNGRY will launch on July 2 on YouTube.
“The future of food programming is moving online, and viewers are increasingly turning to the Internet for their entertainment and education,” said Goldman.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020