Electus partners with Chef Duff Goldman for HUNGRY YouTube channel
Ben Silverman’s multimedia studio Electus, an operating business of IAC, announced the initial programming and talent line-up for HUNGRY, the company’s new food-centric YouTube channel, as well as a strategic partnership with renowned celebrity chef and food personality Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes, Sugar High). Goldman will be executive producer and star in a new series, and serve as a talent and programming consultant for the channel. HUNGRY will launch on July 2 on YouTube.
“The future of food programming is moving online, and viewers are increasingly turning to the Internet for their entertainment and education,” said Goldman.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020