BBC Worldwide and Viki Partner to bring global video advertising to new markets
Singapore – Viki, Inc., the global TV site powered by fans, has announced a video advertising partnership with BBC Worldwide. The partnership leverages the strong sales and operations team at BBC Advertising, BBC Worldwide’s advertising sales business, to help Viki meet global interest and demand for video advertising opportunities in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Through the advertising partnership, Viki offers top brands visibility among coveted young Internet consumers through premium video content. This includes TV shows, movies and music videos across the web and mobile devices screens. Earlier this year, Viki ran successful campaigns for several leading CPG brands in Southeast Asia.
The deal follows a partnership announced last year between the two companies, including a BBC Worldwide content licensing agreement and strategic interest in Viki’s Series B funding.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020