BBC Worldwide and Viki Partner to bring global video advertising to new markets
Singapore – Viki, Inc., the global TV site powered by fans, has announced a video advertising partnership with BBC Worldwide. The partnership leverages the strong sales and operations team at BBC Advertising, BBC Worldwide’s advertising sales business, to help Viki meet global interest and demand for video advertising opportunities in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Through the advertising partnership, Viki offers top brands visibility among coveted young Internet consumers through premium video content. This includes TV shows, movies and music videos across the web and mobile devices screens. Earlier this year, Viki ran successful campaigns for several leading CPG brands in Southeast Asia.
The deal follows a partnership announced last year between the two companies, including a BBC Worldwide content licensing agreement and strategic interest in Viki’s Series B funding.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020