BBC Worldwide and Viki Partner to bring global video advertising to new markets
Singapore – Viki, Inc., the global TV site powered by fans, has announced a video advertising partnership with BBC Worldwide. The partnership leverages the strong sales and operations team at BBC Advertising, BBC Worldwide’s advertising sales business, to help Viki meet global interest and demand for video advertising opportunities in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Through the advertising partnership, Viki offers top brands visibility among coveted young Internet consumers through premium video content. This includes TV shows, movies and music videos across the web and mobile devices screens. Earlier this year, Viki ran successful campaigns for several leading CPG brands in Southeast Asia.
The deal follows a partnership announced last year between the two companies, including a BBC Worldwide content licensing agreement and strategic interest in Viki’s Series B funding.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021