BBC World News continues to lead as the top news channel consumed by Asia’s top earners, delivering 8 percent more affluent viewers than CNN, according to the latest Ipsos PAX. Its digital platform BBC.com ranks as the top media site among key demographics not only among Asia’s top earners, but also among high net worth individuals (HNWIs), frequent travellers and opinion leaders.
The latest PAX results also show that more HNWIs in Asia watch BBC World News as compared to the two business news channels, Bloomberg and CNBC, combined. The Ipsos PAX study surveys pan-regional and local media consumption and product consumption among affluent adults and business professionals in the main cities of the Asia Pacific region.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021