BBC World News continues to lead as the top news channel consumed by Asia’s top earners, delivering 8 percent more affluent viewers than CNN, according to the latest Ipsos PAX. Its digital platform BBC.com ranks as the top media site among key demographics not only among Asia’s top earners, but also among high net worth individuals (HNWIs), frequent travellers and opinion leaders.
The latest PAX results also show that more HNWIs in Asia watch BBC World News as compared to the two business news channels, Bloomberg and CNBC, combined. The Ipsos PAX study surveys pan-regional and local media consumption and product consumption among affluent adults and business professionals in the main cities of the Asia Pacific region.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020