Singapore – Four of Asia’s top entrepreneurs will be honoured at the Channel NewsAsia’s Luminary Awards tonight. The awards mark the channel’s drive to raise the value of enterprise in Asia through its programming content and reach.
The award recipients have blazed the trail in achieving business excellence in their fields. They have made a distinct mark in exhibiting innovation in business ideas, leading the way in green business practices and fostering the entrepreneurial spirit in Asia.
These entrepreneurs have been shortlisted from using Asia’s first systematic benchmarking tool to assess key corporate practices. Channel NewsAsia had jointly developed the system with Deloitte Analytics, GreenA Consultants and the Singapore Management University.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020