Beverly Hills, California – Today A Squared Elxsi Entertainment LLC (A2E2), a joint venture between A Squared Entertainment and Tata Elxsi Ltd, have appointed Paul Robinson as President, A Squared Elxsi International.
The former KidsCo CEO and Co-Founder, and Walt Disney Company Senior Vice President of International Television, will establish a new London office with the responsibility for content distribution in all formats, content acquisitions, consumer products and the continued international expansion of the company.
Robinson joins a seasoned team of executives including Co-Presidents Andy and Amy Heyward, COO Greg Payne and CFO Harish Seth. A2E2 is focused on producing transmedia original entertainment, acquiring new properties that embrace today’s digital distribution opportunities.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 99 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 39 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 30 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 28 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020