Hong Kong – Reed Exhibitions (Reed) and the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) jointly announced the co-location of ScreenSingapore at the upcoming edition of Asia Television Forum (ATF) from 5 to 7 December at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Yeo Chun Cheng, Director (Broadcast, Animation, Film and Music), MDA, said, “The year-on-year growth of ATF is a strong indication of Asia’s rising role in the global content market and we believe that the co-location of both shows will promote growth in Asia’s film and television industry.”
Reed will lead in the conceptualisation as well as the organisation of ScreenSingapore as part of the year-end mega content event on a commercial basis. Participants can also look forward to a greater focus on the trade component as well as further opportunities in cross collaboration spanning the film and television sectors.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020