Hong Kong – Reed Exhibitions (Reed) and the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) jointly announced the co-location of ScreenSingapore at the upcoming edition of Asia Television Forum (ATF) from 5 to 7 December at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Yeo Chun Cheng, Director (Broadcast, Animation, Film and Music), MDA, said, “The year-on-year growth of ATF is a strong indication of Asia’s rising role in the global content market and we believe that the co-location of both shows will promote growth in Asia’s film and television industry.”
Reed will lead in the conceptualisation as well as the organisation of ScreenSingapore as part of the year-end mega content event on a commercial basis. Participants can also look forward to a greater focus on the trade component as well as further opportunities in cross collaboration spanning the film and television sectors.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 86 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 77 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 76 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 52 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020