Hong Kong – Reed Exhibitions (Reed) and the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) jointly announced the co-location of ScreenSingapore at the upcoming edition of Asia Television Forum (ATF) from 5 to 7 December at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Yeo Chun Cheng, Director (Broadcast, Animation, Film and Music), MDA, said, “The year-on-year growth of ATF is a strong indication of Asia’s rising role in the global content market and we believe that the co-location of both shows will promote growth in Asia’s film and television industry.”
Reed will lead in the conceptualisation as well as the organisation of ScreenSingapore as part of the year-end mega content event on a commercial basis. Participants can also look forward to a greater focus on the trade component as well as further opportunities in cross collaboration spanning the film and television sectors.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021