Hong Kong – Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) has appointed Scott Sprague as Chief Operating Officer (COO). In this new position, Sprague will be responsible for managing the global sales, marketing, and operations of value added services. Prior to joining ABS, Sprague was Senior Vice President, Global Sales for SES. During his tenure at SES, he was responsible for global revenue, led a sales team and built a portfolio of businesses for media, enterprises and customers around the globe. ABS currently hosts more than 180 TV channels in Asia Pacific.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020