Singapore – StarHub’s VOD service, On Demand, is expanding its content offerings, with the Pay-TV operator entering new licensing agreements with three new studios. This deal includes current and archived movies from 20th Century Fox, NBCUniversal and Walt Disney Studios; HD content from Disney, NBCUniversal and Sony Pictures Television; and movie debuts the same day as their DVD release. The operator, along with Fox International Channels (FIC), also announced that the FX and tvN channels will be re-tiered to their basic groups, available immediately to viewers at no extra charge. The latter, along with FOX Family Movies will also be available in HD from 28 November.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020