Singapore – StarHub’s VOD service, On Demand, is expanding its content offerings, with the Pay-TV operator entering new licensing agreements with three new studios. This deal includes current and archived movies from 20th Century Fox, NBCUniversal and Walt Disney Studios; HD content from Disney, NBCUniversal and Sony Pictures Television; and movie debuts the same day as their DVD release. The operator, along with Fox International Channels (FIC), also announced that the FX and tvN channels will be re-tiered to their basic groups, available immediately to viewers at no extra charge. The latter, along with FOX Family Movies will also be available in HD from 28 November.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020