Munich/Mumbai – Siemens CMT and Zee Entertainment have agreed on a worldwide long-term partnership in the development and establishment of delivering television content over the internet. Zee TV will deploy the Over-The-Top (OTT) television solution from Siemens. With this platform, instead of delivering content via cable, satellite, terrestrial networks or IPTV, consumers are now able to benefit from OTT offerings, which are available over the open Internet and directly delivered to the TV or other media devices. It will also be possible to access content in HD quality on-the-go on mobile phones and portable media players.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020