Singapore – Angel’s Gate, Asia’s first business-focused reality television programme utilizing multiplatform technologies, has been launched. Produced by digital media company and new business accelerator Interactive SG, and supported by the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA), the show engages its audience through television, internet and mobile platforms. Ash Singh, Founder and CEO of Interactive SG, explained at the launch how this “360-degree” approach works. First, entrepreneurs submit their ideas online at angelsgate.com. Then, they leverage social media tools (via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) to gain public support in the form of votes, volunteers and pledges for their ideas. From this, the most popular entries will appear on Angel’s Gate TV, where four judges (called “angels”) will decide if they are keen on investing in an idea. The programme shares some similarities with BBC’s Dragon’s Den, where five dragons, instead of angels, judge the pitches and ideas, and decide if they are worth funding.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020