New Delhi, India – NDS announced the launch of its next generation DRM solution for multi-platform pay-TV, the VideoGuard Connect. The product provides end-to-end protection of an operator’s service, utilizing the unique security capabilities of each individual platform that is designed to help TV operators seamlessly extend their pay-TV services to connected media devices. It was also announced that DIRECTV has selected VideoGuard Connect to protect and enable its multi-platform OTT and home networking services.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020