New Delhi, India – NDS announced the launch of its next generation DRM solution for multi-platform pay-TV, the VideoGuard Connect. The product provides end-to-end protection of an operator’s service, utilizing the unique security capabilities of each individual platform that is designed to help TV operators seamlessly extend their pay-TV services to connected media devices. It was also announced that DIRECTV has selected VideoGuard Connect to protect and enable its multi-platform OTT and home networking services.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020