Singapore – ScreenWest, Western Australia’s screen funding and development agency and the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) has announced two cross-media projects selected from the MDA-ScreenWest Cross-Media Development Initiative. The two winning projects are: The Adventures of Bradley an informative interactive pre-school animation series exploring traditional folk tales from around the world, developed by Western Australian company RKPix with Singapore partner August Media Holdings. Western Australian company WBMC teamed up with the Singapore-based Interactive SG to devise Preseason, an integrated documentary and interactive experience that goes behind the scenes as professional athletes prepare for a new season of their chosen sport. “Changing media consumption habits has made cross-media content more relevant than ever. We are delighted to see the Initiative continuing to attract exciting proposals,” said Mr Yeo Chun Cheng, Director of Broadcast, Animation, Film and Music, MDA. Each project will receive US$30,000 in development funding, split between the Singaporean and Australian co-development partners. Now in its third year, the MDA-ScreenWest Cross-Media Development Initiative encourages producers in the two territories to jointly co-develop visual narrative concepts for emerging new media channels, including but not limited to interactive television, web and mobile devices.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’