Singapore – ONE, the first Asian general entertainment TV channel from SPE Networks – Asia (SPENA) has debuted in Cambodia through a carriage deal signed with Phnom Penh Cable Television (PPCTV). The channel joins AXN, AXN Beyond, Animax and Sony Entertainment Television on PPCTV to complete SPENA’s bouquet of five linear channels in the market. The new carriage agreement follows the launch of ONE and its high-definition (HD) feed, ONE HD, in Singapore on StarHub TV in April 2011. ONE HD has also been enjoying success in Malaysia, where it continues to be the No. 1-rated, high-definition channel on pay-TV platform Astro. ONE offers viewers in Cambodia some of the latest Korean dramas, with selected titles premiering 3 – 5 weeks after their debut broadcasts in South Korea. Apart from drama series, ONE serves up a variety of the hippest K-pop variety, reality and music programmes to entertain audiences. ONE is the exclusive destination of shows produced by South Korea’s SBS through its output deal with the Seoul-based content supplier and broadcaster.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020