New transmedia experience Prankster Planet on PBS KIDS GO!
New York – Emmy Award-winning PBS KIDS GO! series, The Electric Company, will re-launch its third season on May 2 with an all new transmedia story, The Adventures of The Electric Company on Prankster Planet. Airing in a new segment at the end of the TV series and a new area of the website, this transmedia story engages and immerses participants in an experience through multiple forms of media, each element making a unique contribution to the story. Produced by Sesame Workshop, The Electric Company uses this formula to transport viewers from the television show to the website and back again, putting kids in the middle of the adventure. The entire transmedia experience includes 12 new two-minute animated segments, 12 multi-level online quests, 60 mini-games, an avatar creator, a rewards system to encourage repeat play and a magazine. In the coming months, there will also be a progress tracker online for parents and teachers to follow kids learning online.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 70 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 61 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020