Alfred Haber Distribution, Inc. structures deal with Travel Channel China for the 2010 MISS UNIVERSE Pageant
New Jersey – For the second consecutive year, Alfred Haber, founder of Alfred Haber Distribution, Inc. (AHDI) has announced that the company finalized an agreement with Travel Channel China for the 2010 MISS UNIVERSE Pageant, one of television’s most exciting live events, from The Miss Universe Organization, a Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal joint venture. The two-hour extravaganza, which ran live in the US and numerous international countries, is set to air in China on October 3. Viewers will have an opportunity to cheer for Tang Wen, Miss China 2010. “We are very pleased to be working once again with the Travel Channel,” said Paula M. Shugart, President of the Miss Universe Organization. “China is an important territory for our company and I know the country will be anxious to see their national representative compete on the world’s stage.” “Being licensed as the exclusive broadcaster in China for the second consecutive year, we are very honored to bring this top quality beauty event to the Chinese audiences,” commented a Travel Channel executive. “As one of the leading broadcasters in China with a commitment to the environment and a reputation as a ‘Green Channel’, we are delighted to be associated with the socially conscious Miss Universe Organization and look forward to a long-standing relationship together.” “Having been chosen as the exclusive international distributor for this remarkable program, we at AHDI are thrilled to once again have the opportunity to work with Travel Channel China and to bring this fascinating event to that country’s television viewing audience,” added Haber.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,299 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020