MediaCorp Channel U to offer new programming mix during primetime
Singapore – Effective 29 March 2010, MediaCorp Channel U will showcase a new programming mix during prime-time. MediaCorp Channel U will offer viewers entertainment on weekdays between 8pm and 10pm with acquired programs from the region and local productions. For acquired programs, viewers will be treated to popular gameshow Viking and established long-running infotainment Cocorico from Japan, as well as acclaimed infotainment All Pass and lighthearted variety Sunday Splendid Showtime from Taiwan. Ongoing Taiwan variety programs Million Singer and Diamond Club will also be extended beyond the current one-hour slot. On the local offerings, a brand new variety gameshow Wonder Chef will make its debut in April. Other local productions in the pipeline include infotainment, travelogue, lifestyle entertainment and drama. With the new programming grid, Channel U will have a daily news bulletin at 11pm, which is a second telecast of the 10pm News on Channel 8. Current affairs programs Money Week and World This Week will be telecast on Saturday and Sunday 7pm respectively with effect from 3 April 2010.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020