Singapore – MediaCorp announced the appointment of Thomas Ang as head, OOH media with immediate effect. With 20 years of management experience in OOH (out-of-home) media, sponsorship and events, Ang has held key appointments in several OOH media/events companies. His last appointment, prior to joining MediaCorp, was MD EC-Ad Media (Macau). Ang will report to Shaun Seow, MediaCorp deputy CEO (News, Radio, Interactive & Print).
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020