Sydney – With the Asia Television Forum (ATF) concluded, Beyond Distribution has announced a raft of deals throughout the Asian territories. Licences for nine children and factual entertainment series have been confirmed. Recently released Kid Detectives and Lab Rats Challenge has been sold to OKTO Singapore and Turner Entertainment Networks Asia Inc respectively. Kid Detectives gives kids hands-on forensic skills to solve mysteries around the home and Lab Rats Challenge is an exciting kids game show. Creative Programs Inc in the Philippines has secured a package containing all three series of What’s Good For You, a series that answers questions about life’s little health mysteries and myths; Lonely Planet: Bluelist Around The World, a trip around the globe full of breathtaking adventures; and Truth About the Sexes, a hilarious romp through the desires of men and women. Both series of Chuck’s Day Off have also found a new home with Asia Food Channel.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020