Singapore – MediaCorp announced that its International Production Unit and Caldecott Productions International will be merged into a single unit. The new business entity – Caldecott Productions International (CPI) – will sharpen MediaCorp’s efforts to focus on growing and producing original content for the international markets. The new CPI is headed by its director, Kenneth Liang who reports to Chang Long Jong, MediaCorp deputy CEO (Television). Reporting to Liang is Ong Hee Yah, senior vice president whose responsibility is to develop the current factual content genres and expand into non-factual areas.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020