Sydney – Beyond Distribution has again paired up with Greenstone Pictures to bring a further 60 plus hours of programming to MIPCOM. Motorway Patrol (88 x 30min) and Serious Crash Unit (29 x 30 + 1 x 60 min) are two new series to the international market. Crash Investigation Unit also appears for a second series with another ten half hour episodes. Motorway Patrol follows police officers who are confronted with daily chaos and bizarre situations whilst monitoring busy motorways. Serious Crash Unit traces the complex chain of events that can make the difference between survival and death on the road.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020