Sydney – Beyond Distribution will be adding further programming from Big Coat Productions to their catalogue. Two new shows will be launched at MIPCOM; Love It or List It and Chef Worthy. Along with the previous acquisition of My Parents’ House (52 x 30 + 1 x 60), this makes a total package of over 60 hours of programming from Big Coat Productions. Love It or List It (26 x 60 or 26 x 30min) finds out how far homeowners are willing to go for their dream home, while Chef Worthy (13 x 30min) gives two amateur chefs the chance to settle the argument of who is the better cook.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020