Singapore – SingTel announced the launch of Football Frenzy, Singapore’s first multimedia social football experience, which will soon be available across the company’s online, mio TV and mobile platforms. Football Frenzy will kick off with the upcoming UEFA season, which starts in mid-August. All 146 UEFA Champions League matches will be available both ‘live’ or via ‘replay’ on-demand, and as many as 149 UEFA Europa League matches. SingTel currently holds the rights to the Italian Serie A, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League. All three tournaments will be included in the new offering.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020