Singapore – Disney Channel Southeast Asia is set to unveil its first made-for mobile venture As the Bell Rings. Television Asia Plus March 2008 print issue, due out February 26th, has the full exclusive. The short-form live action series will launch March 2008 on StarHub’s Disney Mobile Xtra service, as Singapore becomes the tenth market to launch a localized version of Italian-born Disney format Quelli dell’ Intervallo. Disney’s first Mobile Xtra venture on StarHub was launched Autumn 2007 around the ubiquitous High School Musical 2.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020