STAR and Artificial Life to develop and distribute mobile games
Hong Kong and Taiwan ˆ Hong Kong-based Artificial Life, Inc., a leading provider of mobile 3G technology, games and applications, and STAR TV today announced an agreement to jointly develop and distribute mobile games across Asia. Under the agreement, Artificial Life, Inc. will develop a range of interactive mobile games as well as mobile accessories such as wallpapers, ring-tones, video mails and screensavers based on Blackie‚s Teenage Club and Lollipop, two popular entertainment programmes on STAR‚s music channel CHANNEL [V] Taiwan. The mobile products will be jointly promoted and distributed by STAR and Artificial Life across the region. “STAR is the most prominent TV network in Asia reaching more than 300 million viewers in 53 countries. We are delighted to cooperate with them to develop mobile games for the Asian markets,” said Eberhard Schoneburg, CEO of Artificial Life, Inc.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020