ZDF and Metrotone Media announce new documentary ‘Dis/Informed’
(1 x 90-minutes approx.), which lifts the lid on why we are so vulnerable to conspiracy theory, and tells the fascinating story behind a pressing question many news outlets have begun to ask: “Why has the yoga and wellness movement fallen wholesale for QAnon and other conspiracies in the past year – and why are women at the forefront?”
With CNN-regular Nina Jankowicz, NYT – featured authors Dr Mia Bloom and Dr Sophia Moskalenko, UK’s Dr Imran Ahmed (Centre For Countering Digital Hate), Kyle Taylor (Hacked Off, FairVote UK), Mother Jones editor Kiera Butler and Oxford Internet Institute’s Phil Howard.
Narrated by disinformation expert Charles Kriel, directing in tandem with Katharina Gellein Viken, both behind last year’s People You May Know.
Abacus Media Rights has picked up worldwide distribution rights. Jonathan Ford, Managing Director (AMR) comments: “The number of people who follow the multitude of often contradictory claims of QAnon continues to grow exponentially. This documentary is a fascinating deep-dive into the contentious group’s wide-ranging allegations and their followers around the world which we are extremely pleased to offer our international clients.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 53 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021