Viacom18 expands its international footprint with the launch of COLORS Gujarati in the UK
Viacom18 Media, India’s fastest growing entertainment network has launched its regional entertainment channel, COLORS Gujarati, in the UK. IndiaCast Media Distribution, jointly owned by TV18 & Viacom18, has partnered with Sky & Virgin Media for the channel launch.
The channel is available to Sky subscribers starting 1st June on Channel No. 794 and will be available to Virgin Media’s ‘Asian Mela Pack’ subscribers from 8th June on Channel No. 825.
Currently, the network offers its flagship general entertainment channel COLORS along with the premium entertainment channel COLORS Rishtey and the movie channel COLORS Cineplex in the UK. With this new addition, COLORS Gujarati will become the only Gujarati language channel to be available to UK viewers. The channel will bring the best of Gujarati content all through the week along with movie premieres every Sunday at 7 PM.
COLORS Gujarati has been launched with its ‘Dil Thi Gujarati’ motto which mirrors the essence of the fun-loving Gujaratis in the UK. COLORS Gujarati creates content that cuts across age groups with genres ranging from drama, comedy, mythological shows, movies, awards, events and lifestyle. The channel will largely showcase the same shows as India. Some of the popular shows include Bhakta Gora Kumbhar, Rashi Rikshawali, Prem Ni Bhavai, Kahu Chu Sambhlo Chu and the soon to be launched ManMilap.com
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020