Quintus Studios is bolstering its team with the appointment of Adam Jacobs as Creative Director.
Continuing to drive the company’s evolution into a leading digital content agency Adam Jacobs will be responsible for setting up and overseeing Quintus Studios’ overall editorial strategy. This includes Quintus Originals, projects which are developed for the company’s owned and operated channels such as ‘Free Documentary’, ‘FD Real’ and ‘ENDEVR’ and coproduced with the international market, as well as pre-sale funded projects with existing production partners.
With over 18 years of experience in unscripted programming at broadcasters and production companies, Jacobs has commissioned, developed and executive produced exceptional documentaries for both the UK and international markets. Additionally, he has co-produced with international broadcasters and managed extensive content sources across Europe as well as acquiring award-winning titles within factual and factual entertainment genres. Executive producer credits include Outback Truckers (Discovery), The Secret History of World War Two (Channel 5), World’s Greatest Palaces (UKTV), and Royals on the Frontline (UKTV).
Before joining Quintus Studios, Jacobs was Development Consultant for CIC Media and Back2Back Productions, Development Executive at Zig Zag Productions, Executive Producer at Woodcut Media and Discovery Networks International and Director of Factual Programming at Discovery UK & Western Europe.
Based in London, Jacobs will report to Founder and Managing Director Gerrit Kemming.
Commenting on the appointment, Gerrit Kemming stated, “We are delighted to have Adam on board. With his wealth of experience in unscripted programming and his understanding of legacy and digital markets, Adam is the perfect fit to lead the company into its next phase of growth.” On joining Quintus Studios Adam Jacobs said, “I’m thrilled to be joining the team at Quintus. In these times of change and disruption the company has a very defined vision, so steering the charge of developing and creating innovative content for the channels and the company will be a great endeavor and opportunity”.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021