Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’
Spackman Entertainment Group Limited (“Spackman Entertainment Group” or the “Company” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”), one of Korea’s leading entertainment production groups, wishes to announce that Han Ji-hyun, currently one of Korea’s rapidly-rising young actors, of SBD Entertainment Inc. (“SBD Entertainment”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group’s associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited, stars in SBS drama, The Penthouse 3: War In Life premiered on 4 June 2021.
In April this year, Han Ji-hyun was awarded the Best Rookie Female Actor in the 2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in Korea. She was also featured in W Korea magazine for luxury fashion brand Gucci.
Last month, she was pictured in fashion magazine Marie Claire’s beauty makeup pictorial and was selected as a model for premium hair care brand, Shiseido Professional.
Other than Han Ji-hyun, SBD Entertainment also represents Son Suk-ku who shall be starring in OTT media service Watcha‘s original content, Unframed Project.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 179 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 166 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 142 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 104 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021